1. 1/2, cups of grated stringy carrot (3 medium sized carrot)
2. 3 cups or desiccated COCONUT
3. ¾ cup of pure raw honey
4. 3 Tbsps of rice bran oil
5. 1 ½ tsps of vanilla essence (alcohol free)
6. ¾ tsp of sea salt (or to taste)
7. ½ a cup of filtered water
8. ¾ cup of either wholemeal Hour or oat Hour
Step 1 Shred carrots & put into a glass mixing bowl. Add to the glass mixing bowl, all the other ingredients & stir thoroughly until the mixture is well mixed through.
Step 2 Let the mixture sit for around 10 minutes. Then, put the mixture onto a baking tray (1 cm in height) & press down firmly with the back of a spoon until the mixture is evenly flattened.
Step 3 Bake In the oven at 180°C for around 20 minutes. Be watchful that it does not burn. for it can burn easily.
Step 4 After baking Is completed, cut up into squares or desired shape. Serve as a savory dessert for either breakfast or lunch
Note: Before baking, another option could be to shape the macaroons by using an Ice-cream scoop & then place them down on the baking tray that is lined with baking paper.